BuiltWithNOF
Other Items

In 1910 a major ‘re-ordering’ of the church took place.

This included a new pulpit, 2 oak stalls, credence table, oak communion rail, reconstructed floor, elarged chancel, electric light installed, organ re-situated, old gallery removed.

The Font

Plaques

Aumbrey

Vessels & Vestments

The Lectern

[St Nicholas, Hereford] [Who's Who in St Nicholas'] [Services] [The Church] [Community Association] [The Building] [History-building] [Outside-building] [Inside-building] [The Hall] [Site Map] [Gallery] [News]