BuiltWithNOF
Windows

In 1670, the antiquarian - Dingley - published his History of Ancient Buildings and tells us that he visited the church of St Nicholas, supplying a rough sketch of the building from the exterior, which conveys no conception of its true character.He also appended a few notes of the interior, informomg us that in the North window there was a glass painting, erected by subscription, and in the West window, the remains of a crucifix painting in glass, and the remains of a figure kneeling before our Blessed Lady with a book and a desk before him. This would suggest that, at this time, the fabric of the church had been allowed to deteriorate.

There are three stained glass windows in the present church

East

South

North

[St Nicholas, Hereford] [Who's Who in St Nicholas'] [Services] [The Church] [Community Association] [The Building] [History-building] [Outside-building] [Inside-building] [The Hall] [Site Map] [Gallery] [News]